Interested in returning to the undergraduate, adult, or graduate programs at Northwestern?


If you have been gone from the traditional undergraduate program at University of Northwestern for at least one semester, and if you are still seeking a degree through the traditional undergraduate program, you will need to submit the undergraduate re-enrollment form to start the re-admission process.

If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar’s Office at [email protected] or 651-631-5122.

If you want to transfer credits to University of Northwestern, official college transcripts must be received in the Registrar’s Office.

If you are not a U.S. citizen, please submit a copy of one of the following documents to the address below:

  • Green Card
  • Alien Resident Card
  • I-9
  • Student Visa

Registrar’s Office
University of Northwestern
3003 Snelling Ave. North
St Paul, MN 55113-1598