Are you interested in returning to the graduate studies program at Northwestern to complete your degree? If so, contact the Graduate Admissions today!
Submit an Application for Admission
- GPA essay: if your cumulative GPA is near or below a 3.0 when you were last enrolled you will need to write and submit a 500-word, single-spaced essay that answers the following questions:
- What factors influenced your previous academic performance?
- How have those factors changed and/or been addressed since you were last enrolled?
- What will you do to ensure academic success this time around?
- How will you respond if similar factors come up once you begin classes?
- Official transcripts: if you attended or registered at other institutions since your departure from UNW, submit all official transcripts.
- Student account clearance: if you have a student account hold and/or bill, you will need to seek student account clearance in order to pursue re-enrollment.
After you submit your application and any necessary information, an admissions counselor will contact you to walk you through the next steps.
Questions? We can help!
Direct Line: 651-631-5200
Toll Free: 888-362-8715