Intercultural Studies and Spanish Major
Bachelor of Arts
The Intercultural Studies and Spanish major is designed to prepare students to work with and minister to Hispanic people in a Spanish-speaking country or in the United States. The degree is granted upon completion of 125 credits, as specified in the catalog (40 credits must be in3000- or 4000-level courses).
- Literature course in core curriculum must include SPA3325.
- Social Science course in core curriculum must include ANT2045.
WCE = Written Communication Emphasis; OCE = Oral Communication Emphasis. See the catalog for explanation and prerequisites.
What can I do with this major?
- Church Planting
- Community Organizing
- Cross-cultural Work
- English Teacher (overseas)
- Government/International language development
- Intercultural/Multi-ethnic Program Coordinator
- Language Translation
- Spanish Teacher (overseas)