| || |
Where can you go with a Math degree?
Many paths to choose from
- Engineering Dual Degree: We partner with the Institute of Technology at the University of Minnesota–Twin Cities so you can earn two bachelor’s degrees—one from Northwestern and another from the University of Minnesota, in five years.
- Computer Science: This path will equip you to function effectively in a variety of computer technology careers.
- Mathematics: Use the best of applied and theoretiecal mathematics to solve quantitative problems in business, government and technology and develop new mathematical tools and ideas.
- Mathematics Education: Prepare for a career teaching math in grades 5–12 at public or private schools (full details are given under Department of Education programs).
- Graduate School: Northwestern students will be well-prepared to complete additional graduate studies at top universities—some of which offer free tuition and additional stipends.
Endless job opportunities, including...
- Engineering: Aerospace, Biomedical, Chemical, Civil, Computer, Electrical or Mechanical
- Database Administrator
- Information Technology Analyst
- Software Developer
- Systems Analyst
- College Professor
- Modeling and Simulation Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst