| || |
Larry D. Siekawitch
Adjunct Professor, Biblical and Theological Studies
Larry D. Siekawitch, Ph.D., has been teaching Bible, theology, Church history and Greek for 7 years. He has pastored churches for 18 years and along with teaching at University of Northwestern, is currently the senior pastor of a church in Sauk Rapids, Minn.
- Church history
- Old and New Testament
Ph.D., University of Wales
Th.M., Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando
M.Div., New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- "The Uniqueness of the Bible: How to Help Jews, Muslims, Mormons and Catholics Discover God’s Ultimate Source of Truth" published by Crossbooks November, 2013.
- Balancing Head and Heart in 17th Century Puritanism published by Paternoster Press July, 2012.
- The Bible Versus the Koran, published in English and Russian by Kremenchug Regional Bible College, 2011
- “Can the Book of Daniel Be Used to Justify Isaiah’s Test of the True God in Isaiah 41:21–24?” Presented at the Evangelical Theological Society Northeast Regional Meeting March, 2009.
- “The Relevance of the Doctrine of Scripture to Judaism.” Presented at the Evangelical Theological Society Annual Meeting November, 2008.
- “The Doctrine of the Atonement in the Medieval Church.” McMaster Journal of Theology and Ministry, 2008 http://www.mcmaster.ca/mjtm/volume9.htm.
- “Calvin, Spirit, Communion and the Supper.” Journal of the European Pentecostal Theological Association, 2009.2.
- Book Review: “Trinitarian Spirituality: John Owen and the Doctrine of God in Western Devotion” by Brian Kay, for University of Wales, Bangor Welsh Journal of Religious History, 2009.1.
- Book Review: “Communion in the Spirit: The Holy Spirit as the Bond of Union in the Theology of Jonathan Edwards” by Jonathan Edwards” by Robert W. Caldwell III, for University of Wales, Bangor Welsh Journal of Religious History, 2008.3.
- Understanding Islam at Kremenchug Regional Bible College, Kremenchug, Ukraine 2011
- Understanding Islam at Tavrichiski Bible Institute, Kherson, Ukraine, 2011
- The Bible Versus the Koran Debate at St. Cloud State University, October 2010
- Millennium Debate, September 2006, Elim Fellowship, Lima, NY
- Pentateuch, Fall 2004, Believer’s Chapel School of the Bible, Syracuse, NY
- Does God Exist? Debate with Dan Barker, July 2000, Colorado Springs, CO