About UNW's Internship/Co-op Program
Are you a UNW student interested in doing an internship?
Official internship related information is located on theROCK-->Calling & Career tab-->Internships.
Are you an employer looking for UNW interns?
Contact LRAshworth@unwsp.edu or call 651.631-5265.
UNW Internship/Co-op Statistics
- 28 undergraduate majors require academic internships as part of the degree program
- 11 undergraduate majors offer elective internships
- 70+% undegraduate students indicate they have completed at least 1 internship before graduating
- Master of Divinity students complete 2 years of internship
2012-2013 Academic Year
- 258 undergraduate internships
- 16 graduate internships
- 67750 undergraduate internship hours|
- 10 international internships
% UNW Interns exceeding employer expectations
90% Overall performance
UNW is starting a co-op program!
In the summer of 2014, UNW will begin building a co-op program. Co-ops are similar to internships, but usually last for more than one semester, are paid experiences, and typically have more intentional relationships with employers. Initially, the co-op program will focus on engineering, biology and mathematics.