Helpful Links

Center for Calling & Career

The Center for Calling & Career can help you link your Northwestern education to the professional and post-graduate world. Our goal is to help you develop skills and knowledge to become successful contributors to the workforce in your field of study.

Transcript Services

Official transcripts can now be sent electronically! Hard copies are still available for request. If you need to send your transcript to an employer or to another institution to pursue a higher degree, visit the transcript request page.

Online Campus Store

The online Campus Store is safe and secure as well as easy and convenient! You can buy last minute gifts and purchase used and new textbooks from your home computer! We will ship all clothing and gifts right to your door.

1098T forms

1098T forms are used to determine your eligibility for claiming the Education Tax Credits on your Federal Income Tax returns. The University of Northwestern – St. Paul has contracted with Vangent, Inc., A General Dynamics Company, to provide both the electronic and paper 1098Ts. By January 31st each year, paper forms are mailed to the student’s current address unless an electronic version is selected. If you are eligible to receive a 1098T, you can retrieve one electronically for the current or previous years by clicking the link below.

If you have not logged in before, click “First Time Students”.

Student accounts can verify information reported on the form, however we cannot provide tax advice. Student accounts can be reached at: 

Phone: 651-631-5352
Toll Free: 1-800-692-4020 ex.5352