Rules for 18-hole Scramble format
- Each player plays her or his own ball off the tee.
- For the team's second shot, the members decide which ball is the best to play and all players pick up their golf balls and hit from the preferred location.
- Please keep all shots one club length and no nearer to the hole from the best shot without changing the grass cut (e.g., if you are one-half club length into the rough, your shots must be hit from the rough and not moved into the fairway or first cut even though one club length would put you there).
- Each shot is played the same way until the ball is holed. If players have purchased mulligans ($10 each, one maximum per person), ONLY those players will be allowed to take a second shot for the team.
- Record your team score, add the in and out scores and then total them together. Best gross team score wins. This event does not include a handicap or net score.
Scramble tournament winners for each of the three tiers will be awarded at the dinner.