| || |
Assessment Steering Committee
- Provides leadership in development, implementation and reporting of campus-wide assessment initiatives.
- Consults with and advises the Senior Academic Dean on matters of policies and procedures related to assessment.
- Oversees assessments which document institutional outcomes in support the mission of the college.
- Designs, develops, approves or selects instruments to most effectively assess outcomes.
- Analyzes the results of assessment initiatives and published periodic reports to appropriate parties for the purpose of initiating appropriate change.
- Receives and reviews annual departmental assessment reports.
- Evaluates assessment plans and reports of the academic departments in the Program Review process.
- Periodically evaluates the campus-wide assessment plan.
Assessment Committee Members
- Russell Erickson
- Monica Groves
- Sally Harris
- Kent Kaiser
- Cheryl Kelley
- Jessica Nelson
- Peggy Novak
- James Smith
- Katie Smith
- Pamela Solvie